As a Developer you will be involved in the analysis, design, implementation, and support of existing HR Payroll and Microsoft VB.Net based systems including but not limited to: HR Corporate Warehouse, Medical Scheduling, Job Posting, Deduction System, Matrix, Ceridian Payroll system, HR Sub Systems and Employee and Benefits websites.
* Proven skills in organization, prioritization, time-management, and decision-making
* Good oral & written communication skills
* Good knowledge and experience in the SDLC (System Design Life Cycle)
* Ability to analyze requirements and develop design specifications
(working with business and IT contacts)
* Extensive experience with technical software development
(understands online and batch concepts. Fluent in best practices)
* Good knowledge on database design and performance concepts
* Ability to develop, execute, and document test scripts
* Provide production system support as necessary
* Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Working knowledge of Web Services
* Payroll Business knowledge required
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.