VP, MPaaS - Managed Platform as a Service
We are looking for an individual to help create and lead a world-class software support organization for internally created network and systems management software. We are looking for an individual that is data and metric driven, to analyze data, eliminate inefficiencies and create a support model for internal and external technical customers. This position reports directly to the SVP of Operations.
We are a software and managed services company providing network systems management and professional services to organizations across various industries and geographies. We're leading the advancement of IT service predictability in today's hyper-connected digital economy - where reliable service delivery has never been more vital. Hundreds of customers rely on our Platform and IT Management-as-a-Service (ITMaaS) to enable unbeatable service availability that leads to positive business outcomes. Our solutions are delivered direct or through industry-leading channel partners who rely on our extensive IT automation experience.
The Platform is the only comprehensive, integrated solution designed to handle all aspects of managing IT environments. It uses patented automation and correlation processes to pinpoint the actionable root cause and business impact of service issues while reducing event noise by a factor of more than 1,000,000 to one. And by automatically routing only true root cause incidents to the appropriate support team in just seconds, the platform reduces incident remediation times by 50% and helps support teams respond proactively 95% of the time.
The VP MPaaS will:
- Implement industry best practices for software support
- Lead a multi-tier team of support engineers
- Provide 24x7 software support to internal NOC engineers and external partners and customers using our software solutions
- Partner and interact with Product Management and R&D team leads
- Correct quality assurance issues
- Mentor and lead technical resources in your organization
- Establish and grow repeatable processes including advanced troubleshooting
- Organize resources to facilitate partner/customer on-boarding and professional services activities around the software you are supporting
- Track and report on bugs and enhancements
- Participate in the life cycle management of the software solutions developed
- Provide management reporting
- Manage user acceptance testing and release management
- Support a mixture of Fortune 500, Top Brand and mid-market customers.
- Support direct clients and partners that leverage our solution in an OEM / white-labeled manner.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Qualified candidates will demonstrate a combination of the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional projects and project management methodology.
- Knowledge of informational technology platforms pertaining to converged network environments.
- Skill in technical communication, planning and preparation of written material.
- Skill in delivering technical presentations to audiences of varying sizes and levels of management.
- Well versed in the understanding of technology and strategic business acumen.
- Technology knowledge and the ability to provide solutions to a customer's business problem.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage internal and external customers related to the life cycle of a project.
- Effectively serve a diverse customer base.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.