Our client is looking for a Vice President of Quality Control to help maintain a comprehensive Quality Control framework covering Servicing Operations which complies with all regulatory requirements.
Base salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance
• Assist in developing annual Quality Control plan.
• Lead staff to ensure audit plan/process is properly and consistently executed, ensuring correct and timely review of responses from Operations.
• Acts as a resource and subject matter expert for department questions regarding servicing and compliance issues as they relate to quality control.
• Presents audit results in an objective and unbiased manner.
• Escalates significant risks and loss exposure to appropriate levels of management.
• Oversee the completion of special audit projects / targeted QC audits and prepare summaries of the results of these projects as appropriate.
• Oversee preparation and review of monthly reports that detail and summarize audit findings, as well as assist in determining what additional audits and reporting would help achieve strategic goals more effectively and efficiently.
- Oversee analytics, trending and reporting of audit results to Management.
- Maintain expertise in Quality Control and Compliance rules and regulations through participation in industry educational programs, publications, and monthly GSE quality updates.
- Report and communicate audit and examination details, final audit results and progress of remediation plans to reduce risk of reoccurring findings.
- Recruit, develop, coach and motivate the Quality Control team members
- Provides frequent coaching and feedback to QC analysts and structures assignments based on developmental growth.
- Responsible for requesting, creating/preparing, updating/revising, reviewing, testing, finalizing/approving, conduct training and maintain the departments policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree required • 10+ years in a supervisory/management position.
• Knowledge e of ISO standard.
• Knowledge of API QI Standard.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Ability to partner with all levels of management to ensure effective implementation of time-sensitive initiatives and identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required in order to provide guidance, counseling, and direction to all staff.
- Sound judgment and keen sense of urgency and initiative.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks while managing multiple assignments.
- Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, including peers, management, and subordinates.