Largest window manufacturing company in Garland, TX is currently hiring for a Value Stream Engineer/Supply Chain. Please review the job description before applying!
May lead the development of new supply chains across the value stream (plan, source, make, deliver) for new product and process development tin a project role within a single site; develop and complete project work plans, provide required status report
May perform supply chain analytics involve in demand and resource planning, capacity analyses across the value stream. Work with Value Stream to manage machine and labor capacity analyses across the value stream. Work with value stream to manage machine and labor capacity including crew sizing and overtime. Prepare and interpret supply chain information to support value stream initiatives
Analyze, develop recommendations, and lead implementation of single site or moderate risk level continuous improvement to business tools and processes by utilizing lean tools such as Kanban, spoke tools, 5Y, Plan-Do-Check-Act, value stream mapping and A3 thinking
Develops and delivers business plans or models to the business unit to support the business
Facilitate intermediate teams and meeting having explicit objective and scope. Lead kaizen events, and cross functional value stream/process mapping
Define intermediate risk or intermediate level problems collect data, analyze data, offer solutions, and implement to achieve the desire results
Lead for product and manufacturing data changes through change management such as PLM
- 4 year degree in engineering, business, or technology with 3-6 years experience preferred
- Master knowledge of relevant supply chain technologies such as ERP, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Warehouse Management System
- Demonstrates competency to coach others in ERP systems, data mining and data reporting
- Demonstrates knowledge of and coaches other on lean tools including Pull, 5Y, PDCA, kaizen facilitation, A3 thinking, waste elimination
- Builds strong working relationships with internal and/or external customers
- Identifies unexpressed customer needs and potential products/services to meet those needs
- Is quick to recognize situations where change is needed and takes steps to implement change
- Independently composes written materials and proposals that convey information clearly and concisely
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.