Job Description: Veeva Vault Administrator
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Position Type: Contract
• U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
This position will primarily support Veeva Vault related activity for commercial brand teams for ***. Candidate will collaborate closely with brand marketing teams to gather and develop specific brand team Vault requirements, working in conjunction with the Veeva CRM team to create roadmaps and release cycles to support the overall system, manage individual project timelines, and develop/execute/monitor KPIs. Candidate will also be responsible for releasing all media to production in accordance with established SOPs.
- Primary system administrator for the day-to-day administration of Veeva Vault.
- Work with the vendor for any major issues/bugs in the application.
- Coordinate with the vendor for Veeva product releases.
- Champion configuration change requests on lifecycles, workflows, security settings, objects, document types/subtypes, etc.
- Should understand the integrations well and work with the support teams for any issues.
- Monitor alerts and troubleshoot critical production issues impacting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
- Work directly with the support teams to bring open help desk issues to a resolution by triage and monitoring progress.
- Assist with internal and external audits including compliance.
- Provide training support for the brand teams and other home office business units in the development, communication and training of Veeva Vault changes or enhancements as well as ***’s Vault SOPs.
- Auto-Package brand content not developed for field and training use according to established SLAs and timelines.
- Assist in creating and updating Approved Email content for brands in the Veeva Bee Editor.
Oversee and participate, as needed, in User Acceptance Testing.
- Implement policy directives and instructions to manage information through its life cycle for all relevant media.
- Provide support to developers during regular code releases.
- Lead the yearly SOP review and updates.
- Create and update standard compliance reports and alert brands of upcoming content expiration monthly.
- Veeva Vault experience required with 1-3 years Veeva Vault & Veeva CRM/ Salesforce.com Administrator experience.
- Prefer candidates who are certified in Veeva Vault Administration.
- 5+ years experience in the biotech / pharma space.
- Experience with system and application monitoring.
- Experience in managing vendors and business partners.
- Technical proficiency with analytics systems and Excel, PowerPoint, and Word applications
Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills.
- Able to work self-supported (to produce documents and take action independently, with low level supervision).
- Veeva Admin Certification.
- Veeva Vault Certification..
- Sharepoint experience
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG's candidates and experience the difference!