ACS group has an immediate need for a [Vehicles Testing Engineer ] with experience in the [Defense ] Industry. This is a  months contract opportunity (with long-term potential) and is located in [Oshkosh, WI ]. Our client is a leading [Defense ] company.
Please review the job description below:
Title: Vehicles Testing Engineer with BSME Degree
Location: Oshkosh, WI (On-Site Job)
Duration: 6 Months (with Possibilities of Extensions)
Job Description:Under the guidance and supervision from the senior engineering staff, plan, coordinate and work with technicians to accomplish projects involving heavy-duty vehicles test and/or development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with establishing of requirements for testing of heavy-duty vehicles and associated equipment according to the needs of the project.
2. Recommend what equipment resources are necessary to accomplish the test.
3. Assist in formulating project estimates.
4. Assist in creating test plans and implementing them via communication to engineers and technicians.
5. Create plans for fixtures and test apparatuses and supervise their construction and development.
6. Coordinate, supervise and monitor progress of testing.
7. Recommend corrective actions needed to maintain schedule and cost targets.
8. Communicate the status and results of tests as needed.
9. Ability to travel 50%
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. SAE Baja
* Internship experience or 6-plus months related work experience
This position will require MVR as part of background check.
Thanks & Regards
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)