Private, Highly Regarded Firm Seeking a Vice President for their Southwest Region!
The Divisional Vice President provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the Division executes operational management, controls and Business Development strategy to effectively grow the Division. Identifies areas of unsatisfactory operational performance and develops corrective actions for resolution. This role is responsible for understanding their respective markets and competition.
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering/Architecture related discipline
- 10 + years experience in Engineering, Architecture or construction management
- Demonstrated experience meeting operational business goals; experience must include previous management of weekly/monthly operational and financial metrics
- Previous experience leading and mentoring a team of direct reports
- Preferred PE or AIA license
- Technically competent and able to effectively communicate and build rapport with team, clients, co-workers and sub-contractors
- Ability to effectively accept coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach, develop and mentor team
- Must have practical understanding of building structures
- Anticipates and plans for changes in client needs, new technology and industry conditions
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound discretion and judgment in all situations
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Flexible, responsive and confident multi-tasker able to work independently, handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
- High level of financial acumen
- Must demonstrate a commitment to quality, organization, meticulous attention to detail and consistency in work product