Virtualization System Administrator
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated person to join our Server Virtualization team in supporting our VMware and Azure environments. Strong PowerShell knowledge is a requirement with the ability to create scripts from scratch to be used for new automation task.
Responsibilities will include:
- Skilled in PowerShell in creating scripts used for automation.
- Administer enterprise-sized VMware-based virtualization infrastructure
- Design, plan, implement, and administer Cisco UCS Manager and enterprise blade servers
- Installing, configuring and integrating servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure
- Building highly available server clusters in a vSphere environment
- Monitor and trouble shoot system performance within the VMware environment.
- Building and configuring virtual networks
- Create and maintain VM templates used for rapid deployment of virtual machines
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of hardware maintenance, upgrades, repairs, or replacements to servers supporting the virtualization infrastructure.
- Ensuring the security posture for the virtualization environment by monitoring system security, documenting system configurations, and ensuring compliance with industry best practices
- vSphere 6.x / Hyper-V support
- VMware SRM
- Cisco UCS
- ARM templates
- Azure Site recovery
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 89120 when responding to this ad.