SkillStorm is seeking a VoIP Engineer for one of our clients in Jacksonville, FL.
- The client team develops and manages next generation solutions, systems and assets that support this mission.
- Working in a collaborative, creative and fun environment, the client offers technology professionals a wide range of opportunities to utilize and further develop their skills while helping people live healthier lives.
- 7 or more years of experience in the design, installation and configuration of large scale voice communications hardware and software
- Demonstrated experience in the design and configuration of large-scale (10,000 node plus) voice networking infrastructures
- Demonstrated expert level of experience with networking protocols including: TCP/IP, QSIG, SIP, H323, MGCP and SCCP, networking topologies including: SONET, MPLS, Ethernet, IPBX, PBX, Unified Communications, Voice Mail and Call Accounting and traffic engineering / shaping QoS in a fully converged network
- Experience developing and implementing voice over I/P systems management tools and processes to support voice system capacity management, alert management and performance management
- Experience in design, deployment and troubleshooting Cisco UCCE / CVP / UCM solutions
- Functional knowledge of the corporate Project Management Methodology
- PC Skills, MS Office, Project, VISIO, SQL
- Experience managing technology lifecycle and EOS/EOL announcements.
Business Specific Criteria (Preferred):
- Expert level experience in the evaluation, implementation and maintenance of disparate voice processing systems
- Expert level knowledge and experiences in protocol utilization, analysis and best practices
- Ability to organize and communicate highly technical voice system techniques, processes and best practices in a clear, concise and constructive manner
- Expert level experience in evaluating telecommunications carrier performance, billing accuracy and contract requirements
- Expert level experience in the evaluation, deployment and customization of network management applications and processes
- Preferred certifications include: CCDA, CCDP, CCIE, CCNA and CCVP