Voice Applications System Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Voice Application System Analyst. This position require 5-6 years hands-on experience with client/user facing systems as analyst, developer, designer or tester and 3-4 years' experience with Call Center Technology Solutions (CTI Solutions, Reporting or Call Routing) as analyst, developer, designer or tester.
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly proficient in: System Analysis, Gap Analysis, Traceability, Defect Triage
- Influential, yet diplomatic with good presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users/management
- Detail-oriented with solid technical writing skills
- Effective cross-organizational communication, building a bridge between business strategy/requirements and multiple development teams and service providers
- Creates and executes plans and revises as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements of the project
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.