Our client is in search of a talented voice systems analyst with at least 5 year's experience to perform a migration from VCC telephony platform to Omni Channel telephony platform.
The ideal candidate should have a background in call centers and specifically coordinating large move/add/change activities.
- Gathering requirements, ensuring our team and the admin team have the correct information to successfully execute - essentially a resource to operate as a go between with Release Train Engineer and their team.
- Working with the adjunct teams supporting the Omni migration (Call Recording, Analytics, Workforce Management).
- Helping to set up and troubleshoot users on various platforms.
- Troubleshooting skills, scripting skills, database skills.
- Must have specific experience with one or more of the following: Qfiniti, Nice Engage, Nexidia, Nice IEX, Nice NPM, Verint KC.
This will be a 6 month contract
All work must be performed on-site, no remote work is available
The interview process will include a phone interview and either a face to face interview or virtual meeting.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.