Solutions Point is recruiting for a WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) Administrator for a good client or our in Overland Park, Ks. This will be a full time position with our client. We are just recruiting candidates for the interview process.
our client opened its doors over twenty years ago. They now have a staff of over 175 in a spacious and creative office environment, and multiple interdependent companies. They were also voted one of the Best Places to Work in KC. The success has come from a loyal customer base and their clients continued commitment to providing quality products. If you’re passionate about technology and strive to deliver solutions with excellence, this might be the role for you.
A person who enjoys the challenge and cross-discipline latitude found with a medium-sized business. Someone who also enjoys streamlining and supporting enterprise-level warehouse management systems (WMS). Our clients WMS is HighJump Edge, aka Accellos or Radio Beacon.
• Serving our fellow colleagues by resolving their IT needs in an honoring way
• Overseeing the cohesiveness between our WMS, ship platform, and handhelds
• Collaborating with DevOps on integrations with our ERP (SAP Business One)
• Automating and monitoring WMS applications for performance
• Troubleshoot hardware issues with the handheld scanners, and printers.
• Manage and escalate support issues within the HighJump team
• Building dynamic reports and queries for our companies by leveraging the data from our ERP (SAP Business One) our WMS (HighJump Edge) & other data sources.
Our client believes a complete benefits package is important and provides their employees with a level of comfort and security for themselves and their families. They offer a full range of benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD / LTD, Long Term Care, 401K with Employer Match, PTO (including Paid Holidays), Event Tickets and Employee Discounts.