Calculated Hire is searching for a Web Analyst/Developer to join our energy client in Charlotte for a major SAP implementation project. This is a large, multi-year program that will implement an advanced customer experience solution and consolidate our client's four legacy billing systems into one customer platform to deliver the universal experience our customers expect. The Analytics team will leverage new back end capabilities, modern digital technology, and centralized customer data with predictive analytics to deliver convenient and personalized experiences across channels with rich self-service functions. This particular team is responsible for building and maintaining two applications that will be tied into the website / application / customer portals. These apps will help with suggestions for products and services and assist with caller prediction.
Primary Skills Needed:
- Proven ability to be self-sufficient and work towards/hit project deliverables tied to front-end web development
- Strong working knowledge of Java, Python, or C
- PL/SQL is preferred or strong SQL skills will suffice
- Strong ability to collaborate with business leaders and IT consultings to determine primary demands for the functionality
- Maintain working knowledge about emergin user interface / interaction design standards and best practices
- Partner with QA and testing teams to ensure the resulting components are in accordance with company standards and as defined in approved testing plans
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, MIS, CIS, or a related field
- Relatable project or internship experience working with other group members
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- High problem-solving capabilities and creative thinking to get to complex solutions
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.