Location: Mountain View, CA
The client's data collection team is seeking a Web Application Developer to design, implement, and maintain web-based applications for internal business use. Sample applications may include a secured web application, a workflow website, and other internal process tools. We offer an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor in implementing new tools to increase the effectiveness of our technical services group. Your work will involve integration with backend services, write unit-tests, integration tests and pay attention to localization and accessibility. In addition, you will work with a team of engineers, UX designers, product managers, and client teams to design and implement public facing UI that is used by millions users around the world. You will need to communicate with these stakeholders, set timelines and deliver high quality code.
- Developing day-to-day maintenance of web content.
- Responding to a variety of web-related requests across departments.
- Technical documentation writing in HTML, good presentation and code documentation.
- Fulfilling several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- BS (or MS) in computer science or the equivalent with 4+ years of industry experience.
- 4+ years working with java.
- Understanding of java app framework
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!