- Must hold an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph;
- Strong general and web application development experience;
- Experience with complete solution architecture;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills;
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, detail oriented, quick learner, and a team player;
- Must possess a high attention to detail.
- 11+ years of general application development experience;
- 2+ years of web application development in ASP.NET, Java, Ruby on Rails, or ServiceNow, including designing, testing, and implementation of new functionality;
- Experience with complete solution architecture, including integration, security, data modeling, and reporting;
- 2+ years in secure US Government environments;
- Experience with jQuery, AJAX, and JSON;
- Working knowledge of AngularJS and Jelly;
- Experience with consuming and/or developing RESTful web services Agile development experience.
Bachelor's Degree in IT field is preferred. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!