Title: Web Designer / Developer - IV (Wireless IT)
Pay Per annum : $70000 to $90000
Hours per Day : 8
Hours per Week: 40
Total Hours: 1,040.00 (6.5 Months)
Description: Assists the lead developer and or developers in composing the load testing plan, directly writes scripts to implement the plan - Assists the project management office and testers in the creation of the test plan and test scenarios whose scope includes new code or changes in existing code - Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions - Monitors and supports high volume batch file and web service integrations - Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications - Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects - Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle - Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design - Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment - BFA Graphic Design or related field preferred - Portfolio of work required - experience in web graphic design - Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and other software deemed necessary as new media progresses - Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems. 10+ years of experience.
- Solid understanding of Cloud and Open source technologies - AWS, Docker, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Git, Stash
• Must have developed applications on all device platforms ? Desktop, Mobile and Tablet. Must be proficient with both adaptive and responsive designs.
• Must have worked on unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, MockIt and TestNG.
• Must have used Chrome simulators and testing frameworks such as Perfecto Mobile for testing on various devices.
• Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.