- React framework experience
- Agile fundamentals
Our customer is seeking an experienced Front-End Developer to help enhance a Drupal-based web platform. In this role, you will work with both internal and customer-facing software, and perform development of new features, bug fixes, refactoring, and test automation. We'll need you to have experience front-end development experience. Agile software development methodology knowledge and experience is preferred.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and extend both internal and customer-facing software
- Ensure code quality through bug fixes, troubleshooting, refactoring and test automation
- Collaborate with other developers across multiple departments and technology stacks for cross-team projects
- Work with business staff to correctly implement required features
- *Bachelor's degree in a technical field; engineering or computer science background is preferred
- 5+ years of application development experience
- React experience
- TypeScript experience
- Experience with source control (Git, Subversion, or similar) is required
- Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, and associated command line tools
- An interest in devops, deployment automation, and some server admin experience would be great
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or similar helpful but not required
- Some experience with build automation like Jenkins, and Selenium is a plus
- Creative, motivated, and capable of working both independently and as part of a distributed team
- Demonstrated ability to resolve technical issues with proven troubleshooting capabilities
- Prior participation and active community member in open source software projects is a significant advantage
*******MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER*******
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.