The Web Developer & QA Engineer Lead will be a member of Client's Marketing Technology team within Client's IT department. The position will be responsible for the oversight of all aspects of development of public facing websites and the support of the digital production client within Client's marketing services function. This person has accountability of external development partners for their adherence to Client's Marketing IT web development standards and processes. Additionally, this person will be responsible for all code review and the overall technical QA of Client's public facing websites and digital properties. This role will occasionally involve light web programming tasks when needed. The Web Developer & QA Engineer Lead will collaborate closely with Marketing Technology Application Architect on the creation and maintenance of the Client's web development standards and processes.
- Oversee development across front-end and back-end components for digital properties managed on the WordPress platform.
- Be responsible for QA and the overall technical quality of Client's public facing websites and digital properties.
- Respond timely to service requests, troubleshoot issues, and provide solutions to development partners as part of digital production's operational web support process.
- Own the results and collaborate with Client's development partners to make them successful by educating them on Client's web development standards and reusable framework components.
- Perform detailed reviews of source code submitted by all Client's development partners.
- Complete occasional web development tasks across front-end and back-end web components.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Technology Application Architect on technical standards documentation and author web framework specification documentation for external development partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5 10 years' experience in web development.
- Expertise in WordPress development (PHP) including development of custom post types, themes, and plugins.
- Expertise in leading web development practices and processes.
- Experience using leading web frameworks such as jQuery, Angular JS, Vue.js, React, etc.
- Experience in backend .NET Framework development (primarily C# and Entity Framework).
- Understanding of DevOps principle and tools (Git, Jenkins, npm, Gulp, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate well with stakeholders, customers, and team members (technical and non-technical).
- Familiar with best practices around SEO, accessibility, and website performance capabilities.
- Experience working in a corporate environment a must.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Azure a plus.
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry experience a plus.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Tim: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01176
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE