Please submit resumes to Remya Mukundan [mremya(at)divihn(dot)com]. You may also call Remya at 630 847 7118.
- Create and deliver fully tested computer programs and, when required, modify basic computer systems design on schedule, within prescribed resource limits, and in accordance with client requirements and departmental standards.
- Continue to develop an understanding of the computer programming process in both development and maintenance situations and assume an increasingly active role in the area of computer systems design.
- Support user client inquiries and problems and address operational and program discrepancies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in and contribute to small and medium size projects, perform assigned tasks, demonstrate basic business knowledge, resolve non-complex problems, receive moderate direction, provide no direction to others and possess basic knowledge of SDLC.
- Code, test, debug, and document programming application activities following SDLC processes, application processes and quality validation (when appropriate) for small to medium projects.
- Assist in developing detailed specifications from which incumbent will write programs. Develop test requirements, prepare and document test data for unit and system testing. Assist in support of production systems. Develop problem-solving skills to assist in the resolution of business problems.
- Develop analytic skills to identify solutions to problems and trends and identify opportunities.
- Develop relationships with businesses and functions to understand their needs. Continue to develop the business or functional knowledge by responding to and resolving user questions, problems and inquiries. Work with the business or function to assist in the discussion of proposed solutions and define user requirements.
- Increase exposure to the technical infrastructure.
- Programming skills in technologies used.
- Understanding of database concepts.
- Solid written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle and technology infrastructure.
- Experience in writing SQL and stored Procedure for the SQL Server Platform
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.