Role will provide continual support of Identity Services platforms.
- Create applications from detailed specifications using specified programming language(s).
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs.
- Front end development (GUI interfaces) utilizing ODBC to connect to any Open Architecture RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) – such as Oracle and Sybase.
- Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design.
- Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications.
- Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff.
- Develops test plans.
- Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies.
- Use sophisticated 'industry standard' web development tools, such as portals.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of HTML, JAVA, Active X, ASP and various software-aided design applications.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in integrating existing Web applications with backend databases (internal and external).
- Experience with multi-tiered architectures.
- Experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, ASP, C/C++, Cold Fusion, ActiveX, Visual Basic, AJAX and HTML/DHTML and an understanding of COM/DCOM, CORBA and linking to back-end databases.
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, JQuery.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: [email protected]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00185
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE