Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: San Ramon CADuration: 6+ months
The development team is responsible for supporting a content management system. The Front-End Developer will manage enhancement request from business owners once the work is added to a Sprint, which could include front-end styling of components to match provided design documents from business owners or agencies.
This position is ideal for candidates who are looking to grow within and move forward within the digital space.
* High School Degree/GED required.
* 5+ years of professional experience with web design/management including familiarity with content management solutions required
* Ability to work Mon - Friday in an office environment during business hours, as well as occasional meetings with global team members in different time zones required.
* Experience with open source development tools like Maven
* Familiar working in content management systems like Adobe Experience Manager or Site Core
* Familiar with agile work processes and ability to work in Sprints
* Knowledge of Bitbucket or other code repositories
* Knowledge of search engine optimization
* Ability to work with cross functional teams (business and technical), ability to balance multiple priorities.
* Ability to work with diverse stakeholders, on diverse projects across technical and business organizations.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills: Person must be able to communicate clearly
* Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and help translate technical challenges for business people to garner understanding.
* Attention to detail, analytical skills
* Local candidates to San Ramon- required
* **Portfolio of website designs required upon candidate submittal - screenshot or link. Please include in resume, or attach to submittal.
* College degree preferred
* Experience with AEM 6.3+ preferred
* Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud - plus
* Familiarity with AMPScript - plus
* Experience with public clouds such as AWS - plus
* Expertise with Photoshop preferred
* Strong project management skills - experience working within development projects, interact with business owners, developers, understanding of how the overall project lifecycle works.
* High School/GED required.
* College Degree preferred
* Locally develop all code changes and coordinate with lead backend developer for migration of changes through local development, staging and production environments including testing
* Solve issues by identifying and analyzing requirements to deliver solutions for customer and business needs
* Resolve issues and remove barriers for any identified system bugs
* Develop, test and optimize websites for mobile responsiveness implement changes necessary and/or guide regions on changes needed
* Assist regional website authors with questions on their individual sites including site configuration within the CMS
* Assistance with implementing technical search engine optimization best practices
* Manage load of videos to multiple YouTube channels
* Configuration of vanity URLs & redirects
•Notes from the Manager:
* The ideal candidate will have the following:
o Strong Verbal and written communication skills - customer service oriented
o Strong HTML and CSS experience
o Expertise with AEM 6.3+ or equivalent Content Management system (Sitecore)
* **Portfolio of website designs required upon submittal - screenshot or link.