Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Please note: our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and our employees are working from home. Once our offices reopen, this position will transition to working in either of our Laguna Hills, CA, Irving, TX or Naperville, IL offices.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining web-based portals and software, with reports, for internal and external client facing systems. The role challenges the incumbent in the execution of efficient and creative processes and standards that deliver exceptional quality while maintaining department and corporate standards.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with existing developers to create new code based on company needs.
- Estimate accurately all project timelines.
- Create new code and manage existing code (without code generators).
- Maintain and manage all front end and UI changes as needed.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Review and test code prior to and after deployment.
- Keep appropriate individuals informed of critical matters that may impact client retention/revenue.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
- Maintain a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace environment.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position’s responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.