Location: Denver, CO
Type: Direct Placement/FTE
Overview of the role:
You will help design, develop and maintain the web application software that drives the public facing websites. You will provide technical knowledge to support and enhance existing and new applications for the global teams. You will be part of the Distribution Tech Digital Platforms delivery team and work closely with members of our business partners on efforts of various scope and scale.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the development of award-winning websites that represent the public face of the company.
- Work to deliver features and bugfixes in a timely fashion that provide real business value for our clients.
- Participate in code design and code reviews with appropriate team members.
- Write code that adheres to strict standards for accessibility, security and performance.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
- Front end experience at developing websites.
- WordPress development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL.
- Full stack development experience preferred but not required.
- Desire to work within an Agile development cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong desire to continuously learn about how to make better websites.
- Ability to deliver and work effectively in a team-based manner to ensure the software delivered meets the business needs and timelines.
- Ability to implement a clients feature request from design to realization.
- Client focused, committed to excellence, strong attention to detail and a team player.
- Place the interest of our Clients first, act in accordance with TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) principles
- Understand and follow laws and regulations applicable for your role, seeking the help of your supervising manager or Compliance if additional guidance is required
- Understand and abide by all policies applicable to your role, and seek support/guidance of the policy owner guidance when required
- You are ultimately accountable for your actions and responsible for seeking further information on any or all of the above as necessary.
The base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $110,000.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!