Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Please note: our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and our employees are working from home. Once our offices reopen, this position will transition to working in either of our Laguna Hills, CA, Irving, TX or Naperville, IL offices.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining web-based portals and software, with reports, for internal and external client facing systems. The role challenges the incumbent in the execution of efficient and creative processes and standards that deliver exceptional quality while maintaining department and corporate standards.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with existing developers to create new code based on company needs.
- Estimate accurately all project timelines.
- Create new code and manage existing code (without code generators).
- Maintain and manage all front end and UI changes as needed.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Review and test code prior to and after deployment.
- Keep appropriate individuals informed of critical matters that may impact client retention/revenue.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
- Maintain a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace environment.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position’s responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
• Minimum high school diploma coupled with three (3) years’ experience in web development, Baccalaureate degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred
• ASP .Net C# and MVC Framework experience required
• MS Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services experience a plus
• Understanding of SQL language and Microsoft SQL Server a plus
• Knowledge of front end development technologies like Angular is a plus
• Creativity in the application and design of web and software development
• Excellent Communication (written, verbal and listening), analytical, problem solving, team building, leadership, presentation and organizational skills
• Excellent organizational skills demonstrating strong attention to detail
• Ability to follow directions and work in a team environment
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
• Ability to take initiative and work collaboratively at all levels within the company
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to develop an in-depth understanding of Company’s Operational processes, procedures, and workflows.
• Ability to keep the needs of external and internal customers a priority when making decisions and taking action.
• Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word. Visio experience is a plus
• Ability to use necessary software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities
• Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, monitors, copier and telephone
If interested, please state the words ''Value-Based Payments' and indicate ''Full-Time Work'' in your cover letter to demonstrate that you have read the full job description and position qualifications.
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage (low copay & deductible)
• Life insurance
• Short- and long-term disability
• 401(k) + match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Paid company holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employee Assistance Program
• Summer Hours
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Engineering & Aerospace