The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Company's IT Department is seeking a Web Operations Engineer to join the web team to help build, maintain, and support our Web Infrastructure. Our ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of E-Commerce Web Applications, Infrastructure, and Application Monitoring. This position will interface with other technical operations teams, including but not limited to, application support, infrastructure operations, and development.
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements procedures and monitoring solutions for web based applications
- Works with development teams to troubleshoot issues
- Works with server infrastructure team in implementing hardware and OS requirements
- Deploys all software builds for production provided by the development team
- Patching environment(s)
- Overall operational responsibility for all software lifecycle environments
- Actively participates in a 24/7 on call rotation
- Performs other duties as assigned