TCI has an immediate need for a Software Developer (.NET/C#/Angular) in LaGrange, KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity (No C2C).
Do you have a knack for building applications that directly impact an organization? Are you a wizard with C#, .Net and Angular JS? then we are looking for you! SUMMARY All applications are proprietary and are used in-house only. Candidates should be uniquely skilled and have the ability to think outside the box. We are looking for Software Developers who are passionate about joining a company with a strong and visible impact in helping to control healthcare costs. You will be designing, coding, and testing software programs with a mix of both new development and maintenance. You'll also be part of a company initiative to completely transform their IT Department to be on the cutting edge in technology. Our Client is a fast-paced, innovative, technology-driven company that is ranked as the nation's leader in the work they do. Located in La Grange, Kentucky, our Client provides solutions to healthcare plans in multiple markets throughout the United States and assist clients in lowering healthcare cost utilizing advanced technology, customized solutions, and personalized service. With almost 1500 employees and the 23rd largest employer in Metro Louisville, our Client has an unbeaten record of recovering more money for more health plans than any other vendor! If you enjoy working with state-of-the-art technology, then this is the place for you! RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with customers, manager and other Software Developers to understand requirements for simple-to-complex business systems required by group.
- Work with other IT staff to develop technical specifications based upon functions specs as created.
- Develop or participate in development of systems using .Net architecture with Visual Studio 2010/2012 in C#.
- Analyze and perform modifications to systems as requested by manager or customer through manager.
- Researches, designs, defines, develops, tests, documents and implements new computer applications or changes to existing applications.
- Installs software packages and/or personal computer software.
- Utilizes programming tools effectively to ensure accuracy and enhance productivity.
- Participates in committee meetings on developmental projects, large-scale improvement projects and internal Information Services technical committees. May chair committees and/or subcommittees.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.