The WebFocus Tool Administrator will provide technical and administrative support for our Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting platform. They will have the primary responsibility of growing user adoption by proactively providing day-to-day assistance to Reporting Teams and other end users in the effective use of the Web Focus Tool.
The WebFocus Tool Administrator will be responsible for various aspects of WebFocus implementation, training, maintenance, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, and support.
This position will function as a lead technology expert and must demonstrate a strong mix of technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills. The ability to communicate clearly, deliver a high level of customer service, and think with the future in mind are key attributes for this role.
This is a full-time employee position within Allegis Group's Information Services Department.
* Use knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence and Reporting to provide expert level support for the WebFocus BI Intelligence Tool
* Responsible for creating and maintaining Data Adapters in collaboration with the Allegis Data Management Team.
* Responsible for monitoring the security, user roles, and WebFocus client portals.
* Responsible for establishing the new BI portal for external and internal environments.
* Responsible for maintaining Development, Test, Load and Production environments.
* Work closely with Allegis and Information Builders to sync latest releases and patch them accordingly.
* Work closely with Reporting Teams and other end users to ensure the optimal functioning of reports, analytics & dashboard operations.
* Serve as the primary technical point of contact for support and issues concerning the business intelligence tool.
* Train end users on the effective use of the business intelligence tool
* Develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the business intelligence tool
* Establish and maintain documented system procedures in order to ensure consistency in use across the various user populations
* Prepare business users for upgrades, maintenance, and other events that will impact availability of the business intelligence tool
* Assist in identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems relating to the business intelligence tool
* Respond to problem tickets; communicate status to customers, implement and document resolutions.
* Coordinate and collaborate with multiple partners including business stakeholders, Enterprise Operations, and Data Management as necessary
* Other tasks as assigned