We are working with an implementation partner in filling the following role in Charlotte, NC. Please reach out to Raji - raji.somu(at)divihn(dot)com or Murali - msundaram(at)divihn(dot)com. You can also call Raji - (847) 483 8945 or Murali - 630 847 0275 for more details about this position.
Role/Title: WebRTC Developer
Location: New York, NY (Remote during COVID)
Duration: 1-Year contract
- Years of Experience 12 years
- We are looking for people with experience in real-time communications.
- Diving deep into SDP parsing
- Developing against WebRTC RFC
- Troubleshoot network connectivity
- WebRTC statistics vis-a-vis user experience
- Solving codec incompatibilities.
- WebRTC and real-time video conferencing experience building P2P or multi-party applications
- Some knowledge of C / Swift / Java
- Ability to logically break the problem down into logical minimal steps
- Previous experience with testing automation and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of network protocols and inter-connected distributed system
- Experience with several JS libs/frameworks is key (doesn't have to be React but it helps)
- NodeJS and NPM ecosystem, WebPack
- JSON, REST, HTTP Web services, Postman
- WebRTC audio/video
- Tools: IntelliJ, VSCode, git/GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmine or Mocha
- Knowledge of common design patterns, anti-patterns
- Familiarity with cloud-native development, nice to have
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.