- Provides technical support and system administration for a web-based time and attendance system (WebTA). Serves as the shared service center expert for WebTA, researching, analyzing and resolving issues/inquiries received from experienced users and are typically more complex than the experienced user can resolve or have encountered.
- The HRIT Administrator for webTA collaborates with Payroll Analysts in the bi-weekly processes performed for ensuring customer's time and attendance is certified for the close of the pay period cycle. Generates reports to assist in identifying missing time cards or uncertified timecards as necessary. Provide support updating employee profiles and organizational information in Web
- Serve as the liaison between the T&A vendor, customer POCs, and cross-functional teams, to manage releases for webTA and analyze the impact on HR Data maintenance/integration between various HR systems. Provide support for webTA, including: open problem calls/user group support, configuration in coordination with Application Service Provider, operational communications, user administration, inquiry support, periodic maintenance and release testing.
- Reviews and approves privileged user access roles (i.e., employee, timekeeper, master timekeeper, supervisor, master supervisor) in WebTA for designated employees in accordance with provisioning guidelines. Collaborates with Application Service Provider (ASP) with regards to the release schedule, downtime, patches, and fixes. Liaise with ASP and/or federal HRIT Administrator as appropriate to promote effective system administration and coordinate release management schedules to minimize number of unique testing time periods. Monitor privileged user access according to Federal guidelines in support of A-123 audits and de-provision users as necessary
- Administers quality control and process improvement activities, for data entry and data clean-up. Develops and maintains supporting documentation and operating procedures to facilitate training mentoring service center staff. Generate ad-hoc reports for time and attendance data.
- Ensures that requests for system updates/changes follow established protocols and coordinates requested changes with customers and other team members. Develops and implements policies and procedures related to systems, ensuring conformity to existing regulations and customer system security policies.
- Develop desktop procedures based on technical processing requirements and train and coach payroll team on how to process WebTA transactions.
Required Experience and Skills
- 4 years of demonstrated work experience providing technical and system administration support with web-based time and attendance system in a federal work environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of federal timekeeping rules and regulations sufficient to provide guidance to users of the system.
- Experience developing and executing test scenarios based upon functional, technical or regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work
- Ability to resolve complex and controversial problems leveraging experience in utilizing HR integrated systems and makes recommendations to enhance existing systems
- Can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to gain cooperation and influence from others
- Demonstrated work experience gathering, assembling, and analyzing facts, drawing conclusions, devising solutions to problems.
- Demonstrate ability to accurately assess information and makes sound decisions
- Knowledge of system application administration best business practices and procedures.
- Must have demonstrated work experience providing superior customer service
- Ability to communicate with customers on a variety of levels demonstrating an ability to communicate with tack and diplomacy
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team-oriented environment with an emphasis on total customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on more complex and less mature processes and services
- Experience working in ticketing systems such as Service Now or Remedy
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of system configuration and data flow processes
- Knowledge of Federal HR and Payroll functions
- Ability to take initiative and follow-through on assignments
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build client relationship and credibility
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Ability to analyze data and present in a meaningful way
- Individuals need to travel to Washington, D.C. to enable their federal government issued laptop.
- Individuals may need to travel (less than 10%) to Washington, D.C. or to customer locations (e.g. Suitland, Maryland; Silver Spring Maryland)