SNI Technology is actively working to fill a need for a Web Administrator with a client on the southside of Jacksonville, FL.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint on-premise, SharePoint Online, and Office 365.
- Understanding of ASP.NET, .NET, and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Familiar with Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Flow.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, e.g. Visio, Project, Excel.
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze information and identify and define problems.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and resolve problems.
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to present technical and non-technical information clearly and concisely to various audiences.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and good judgment when working with sensitive issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business field. Equivalent combination of applicable education, training, certification, or experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Five years of experience administering, developing or implementing websites.
- Three years of experience administering SharePoint sites.
- Two years of experience working with SQL.
- Three years of experience with software and hardware vendors.
- One year of experience with Umbraco, Salesforce integrations, Azure website hosting.