Website IT Manager - Contractor/Contract to Hire
The candidate will be remote initially but WILL HAVE TO RELOCATE to Arlington when offices open, which is expected to be as early as this summer. No exceptions on relocation.
AIC is seeking a Technical Lead for a large product line of Websites - subject matter expert across consumer facing websites (websites contain ~15 integrations from IT product catalog across 30 brands) and will be partnering closely with the Business.
- Lead IT strategy and innovation on websites, establishing and refining website best practices and governance across cross functional team, facilitating new business requirements and translating to web development agency and other vendors/partners, managing optimization request process, serving on Innovation Council, and ensuring excellent website quality (includes consumer experience and page load speed)
- Lead brand roll outs and enhancements to enterprise global products by working with global MSE team (e.g. PriceSpider, BazaarVoice, Smart Recipe Hub, CIAM, Tint, Usabilla)
- Collaborate with team members on enterprise eBusiness Tech and lead/contribute to other ad hoc initiatives across consumer facing digital channels
- Ability to serve as Deputy to Functional Relationship Manager stepping in to handle discussions with senior level stakeholders; may informally provide oversight over other team member's work and deliverables Capabilities Needed
- Understanding of technical architecture - how different applications connect, integrate, and transfer data
- Excellent Communication skills that emphasizes the important intersection of business and technology
- High level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience in marketing technologies (e.g., Drupal, Salesforce, CIAM/Gigya, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics)