- Performs standard welding assignments to include fabrication, maintenance, joining, and cutting of ferrous and nonferrous metal parts and structures.
- Working from blueprints, drawings and verbal instructions, performs standard layouts and set-ups where dimensions and tolerances are easily obtained and controlled.
- Normally performs one-to-two welding processes such as hellarc, gas, arc, brazing, silver soldering, soft soldering and the like on a limited variety of materials such as stainless, aluminum, steel, copper, brass, exotics or others.
- May perform related work such as flame cutting, bending, forming, beveling notching template making.
- Utilizes standard shop hand tools, measuring devises and equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required.