Windows 10 Technician
Green Bay, WI
Brooksource is searching for an Windows 10 Technician to bring their knowledge and experience to join a fast-growing technical support team. This person will be responsible for providing level 1 remote support, imaging, as well as break/fix troubleshooting. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who has a passion for technology and customer service who also demonstrates the ability to multitask.
• This candidate will be providing remote second level break/fix troubleshooting via telephone and remote VPN
• Hard Drive imaging and PC replacements
• Excellent customer service skills and phone support
• Responsible for hardware and software upgrades, ability to configure, install, and troubleshoot hardware/software
• Use Help Desk software to log and document all technical problems
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical phone, email and remote support to end users
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to perform multiple high priority tasks directly related to our clients or internal staff
• Experience utilizing SCCM and/or GHOST to deploy new software to large environments of Windows based PC's
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Active Directory and basic knowledge of network environments
• Strong leadership, interpersonal communication, problem resolution and conflict management skills
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate with peers, managers and director level executives
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.