Marlton & Voorhees, New Jersey
As a Windows 10 Technician, you will be supporting the migration and deployment from Windows 7 to Windows 10 at our enterprise health system. This will involve configuring devices that have a few clinical applications and Citrix on them. These individuals will involve interacting with clinical and office environments across the entire health system.
* Experience configuring and deploying devices with Windows 7, ideally Windows 10
* Experience working with an enterprise number of devices, 5,000+
* Experience with SCCM is a plus
* Understanding of navigating Citrix and web-based applications
* Experience working with and configuring external devices such as printers
* Supporting several hospital locations as they prepare for their January 2020 deadline to convert completely to Windows 10
* Deploying and configuring 8,000 plus devices, as a team, to Windows 10
* Working with SCCM to remotely support and prepare devices
* Weekly pay
* Health, vision, and dental healthcare benefits offered
* Accrual of up to five paid sick days per year
* Paid off for the six legal holidays
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.