Title: Senior End User Technical Support Administrator / Analyst
Location: Baton Rouge Louisiana
- Contract-to-Hire, 18 Months
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Responsible for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) duties to include, but not limited to: packaging applications, deployment of applications, development of endpoint collections, and development of imaging task sequences.
- Responsible for Level 2 SCCM support. This staff will perform basic and advanced phone and remote support and troubleshooting to resolve requests.
- Responsible for Basic or Advanced onsite/desk-side software device support including troubleshooting, software installation and configuration tasks.
- Responsible for managing the backend systems to support the End User Computing environment including the configuration and Asset Management, SCCM Cloud Management Gateway (CMG), Antivirus and Threat Protection systems, Service Management and Network Printing systems.
- 10 years experience in Information Technology
- 5 years experience in systems administration including troubleshooting and support Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Certification
- Experience with Operating System Patching Knowledge of Windows operating systems 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 – Windows 10 & 7
- Knowledge of packaging applications and deployment
- Experience managing Antivirus, Service Management, Network Printing, and Threat Protection system
Kishore Kumar Kallem Sr Technical Recruiter
nTech Solutions, Inc. Direct: 410-988-2098
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Introducing smRTpass | Managed services. Managed better. Learn more at smRTpass.com.