We have an immediate requirement for a Windows Server Administrator with our client in Auburn Hills, MI.
Skills required for the Windows 2008 Upgrade Project:
- Minimum 5 years of solid background in windows server administration.
- Good understanding of how System Center Configuration Manager works.
- Good understanding of how Active Directory, Storage services, DNS, DHCP, Virtual Machines, Networking and other infrastructure components.
- Problem solving skills related to network and systems.
- Perform light programming
- A strong technical and organized mind
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Be discrete on working with confidential data.
- Ability to explain technical information in simple term to management.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, which start immediately upon hire.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 10 Paid Vacation Days annually
- Flexible spending
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance