ACS Solutions is looking for strong candidates for a Windows Server Engineer role with our direct client in Lakeland, FL. Candidates must be in the Lakeland area on the first day of the assignment and will be required to work onsite two days a week at client location – the other three days will be locally remote. This is initially a 6-month contract. Strong possibility of Temp to Perm or contract extendable up to 18 months.
• AcVMware vSphere 5 – Test results required.
• Must have 2-4 years of experience in supporting Windows Server Operating Systems.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with multiple hardware platforms to include HPE and Lenovo.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with various infrastructure platform management tools to include HPE ILO, SCCM, SCVMM, VMWare ESXi 6.0, 6.5 & 6.7, vCenter Hyper-V 2012R2 & 2016, VMware Skyline, etc
• Systems Engineering involves defining, developing, maintaining and advising on the effective use of the Publix information technology architecture to maximize their value.
• Software and hardware installation, configuration, integration and support
• Capacity monitoring and planning
• Systems and project design and architecture
• Problem determination and resolution
• System security and vulnerability remediations
• New technology awareness, research and system integration
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and Regards,
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
P: (+1) 678 487 8375
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a
premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent,
and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our
operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50
years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).