Sr. Windows Administrator
*Secret Clearance Required*
The Windows Systems Administrator III will support the installation, configuration, and operation of the SAP ERP and ancillary technical components, primarily ensuring that the Windows operating system landscape complies with all necessary Army and DoD policies.
Candidate must be local to the Washington DC area.
* OS Installation and configuration
* User provisioning
* Applying DISA STIGs
* Troubleshoots and resolves unique or complex problems in an efficient manner.
* Preparing documentation that explains the technical solution clearly.
* Expected to provide in-depth technical expertise with Windows operating systems.
* Make architectural strategy/approach decisions.
* Interface directly with the client when necessary.
* Applies scripting methodologies to support application functionality or other purposes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent relevant experience; Master's Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in information technology, systems administration or another IT relatedfield.
- 7 + years of experience with Windows Server Performance Tuning
- 7 + years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- 2-5 years of experience with Amazon Web Services.
Other Job Specific Skills
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and products that include Microsoft Windows 7 & 8, Windows Servers, Microsoft Active Directory, Amazon Web Services.
* Applies standard methodology, techniques, procedures and criteria.
* Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex system hardware, software or networking related problems.
* Ability to plan and coordinate the deployment of new technology and resolve technical problems individually and as a senior project participant.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and to translate technical terminology into terms understandable to non-technical employees.
* Exceptional customer service skills.