Windows Systems Engineer II
*US Citizenship Required - Clearable
Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products (both remote and onsite) and for configured services running on various platforms (operating within a defined operating model and processes).
- Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands.
- Work includes L1/L2/L3, intermediate and expert level troubleshooting.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Server Operating Systems; Tech Architecture-Server Operating Systems and Tech Architecture-System Maintenance
- 10-15 years of relevant work experience; Bachelor's degree
- Possess or obtain a L-level clearance by Day-1
- Technical skills -
- Configuration and installation of Windows physical and Virtual Server
- Patch Management
- Active Directory and User Account Management
- System Vulnerability scanning and assessment
- Ability to guide junior team members, good organizational skills.
- Expert level Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Virtualization technologies.
- Great communication skills (written and oral).