- Perform a variety of tasks in production wiring / harness assembly.
- Product material knowledge to include wires (stranded, solid, shielded), shrink wrap, power cabling, wire ties, connectors, switches, pots, terminals, panels and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Possess ability to understand schematics, wire lists, wire diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Performs wire prep (cutting and labeling); harness assembly on layout boards; and integration of harnesses onto panels, assemblies and cabinets; and wire trouble-shooting.
- Knowledge required in electrical termination and repair.
- Occasionally must conduct manufacturing inspections in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
- Will have interface with Quality Inspection and Engineering.
- Occasionally may be called upon to travel in support of field installations and upgrades.