For further inquiries regarding the following opportunity, please contact one of our Talent Specialists Harman | (630) 847 1397 and Praveen | (630) 847 1027
Job Title: Wireless Software Test Engineer
Location: Illinois Route 120, IL
Duration: 6 months
- Develop test methods and perform testing to evaluate the wireless networking (802.11) performance of medical devices (infusion pumps and patient monitors)
- Configuration of wireless networking equipment, including WPA-Enterprise security modes such as PEAP-MSCHAPv2 and EAP-TLS.
- Work within a medical device quality system, documenting testing protocols and results per Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Engineering or Technical degree
- Experience with Cisco and/or Aruba Wireless Network configuration
- Experience with software testing in a regulated environment
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.