Our client is seeking a Workday BSA for a long term project in the Atlanta area. The role would require very little travel and the client prefers if the candidate is local to Atlanta. This a one year contract with the potential of being extended.
The Business Systems Analyst (Workday BSA) will:
- Define solutions (requirements, designs, services, recommendations) to business/systems problems and own the integrity of the solution through customer acceptance and final disposition of solution.
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance, management, and delivery of technical information or documentation to the appropriate audiences.
- Interface with management, users, and information technology professionals to create high-level conceptual solutions to business problems.
- Possess significant knowledge in one or more business functional areas.
Qualifications Required Experience and Skills:
- Workday exposure
- Agile environment experience
- Requirements gathering and documentation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills