Workday Payroll & Compensation IT Analyst
Our well-known client with the Atlanta area is looking for a Workday Analyst to join their team. The Workday Analyst will be responsible for working as a technical Subject Matter Expect of the Workday payroll and advanced compensation applications. You will also be responsible for participating in various HR systems implementations.
Responsibilities of the Workday Analyst:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Workday Payroll and Advanced Comp for all locations across the enterprise and participate in technical support activities
- Provide configuration support and troubleshooting on Payroll earnings, deductions, pay groups, pay inputs, one-time payments and other payroll related components
- Develops and maintains system documentation
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs
- Participate in all testing and quality assurance processes
Requirements of Workday Analyst:
- BA/BS in Business, Information Technology, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of configuration experience in Workday Payroll and Compensation modules
- Experience working with functional HRIS and Payroll teams in the development and implementation of technical solutions that enhance efficiencies and performance
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills with the ability to function and lead in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Excellent customer service skills and strong dedication to quality and customer service
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 70943 when responding to this ad.