Looking for a candidate with strong experience with Workday report writer and Workday ecosystem. As this position will be part of the group that will be implementing the Workday for the first time, candidate with Workday and reports implementation experience is preferred. This position responsibilities include creating derived data sets in Workday that can be used by reports. This position primarily will be converting Business Objects reports and Tableau Dashboards to Workday Prism Analytics Reports using Workday tools. As legacy system uses BO and Tableau tools for reports this position requires knowledge of at least one of these two tools.
- Expert in building and maintaining Workday reports
- Expert in data extraction and creating Derived Data Sets
- Expert in Workday integration tools
- Strong in ETL concepts, processes and Business Objects Data Services experience.
- Strong skills in creating and using complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and validating reports/back end data.
- Strong data analysis skills with database knowledge and experience with database query tools and languages (TOAD/DB Visualizer/SQL Developer).
- Mortgage/GSE experience is a plus
- Excellent oral, written skills and listening skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- Experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle including requirements, design, and development and testing.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems.