nTech Solutions, a leader in the recruitment of professionals, has an immediate opening for a Network Administrator in the Baltimore, MD area.
Terms of Employment
● W2 Contract: 12-24 Month Contract
● nTech Benefits Snapshot
o Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
o Match 401(k)
o Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
o x1.5 Overtime Pay
● Duties include working with other analysts within the IT organization and triaging network, server, and application issues to ensure remediation and/or escalation.
● This analyst will have responsibility for maintaining the reliability of the environment utilizing Microfocus OpenView/BSM suite of products.
● Primary responsibility is monitoring the availability of the IT Data Network and Server environment. Responsibilities include issue isolation and remediation to ensure minimal mean downtime to repair.
● Responsibilities include monitoring, correlating multiple alerts, and escalating out analysis of IT application issues as necessary to remediate issues in a proactive and reactive nature.
● Perform initial network/server diagnostics and troubleshooting to remediate detected/reported incidents. Escalate issues as required.
● Perform scheduled configuration changes and infrastructure support.
● Work with groups within IT Infrastructure and IT Applications in resolving global and focal problem issues.
● Maintain/update ITOC standard operating and escalation procedures, and other ITOC documentation as directed by leadership.
● Prepare IT network and systems performance reports and operating statistics as directed by ITOC leadership.
● May require ability to work at night, off-hours, holidays, and weekends (on-call rotation).
● May require emergency on-site support during severe storm mobilization and electric system damage restoration.