Some of what you will be doing on a day-to-day basis:
- Greeting visitors and maintaining visitor sign-in processes including issuing temporary badges to employees, vendors, contractors, etc.
- Assist employees with special requests acting as an employee relations liaison to provide helpful and accurate information to employees and visitors alike.
- Managing Training Center - Assisting with greeting and checking in trainees, assist with trainers' requests as needed.
- Meeting Coordination - Be the main point of contact for all internal and external meetings in the office. Provide administrative support to local senior management as well as executive management who visit the office.
- Implementation of Workplace Programs - In support of growth, the Workplace team implements new programs from time-to-time which may include safety and security procedures and enhanced amenities. With guidance from Workplace management you play a key role in implementing new programs in the offices.
- Vendor Relations - Oversight of office-standard vendors such as coffee/snacks, office supplies, confidential shredding, first aid and plant maintenance. You will act as the liaison with property management on all building/site issues.
- Employee Programs -Planning and coordinating office social events. Responsibilities may include booking venues and catering, scheduling transportation, setting up party décor and coordinating group activities both on- and off-site.
- Budget Tracking and Expensing - Create purchase orders, submit invoices, and track current spend for a variety of vendor services.
- Proficient in MSOffice – Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience working in Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive structures
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.