NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
No OPT or H1B Visa Candidates
Are you a passionate developer looking for your next opportunity? Do you have Xamarin experience? If so, a client of CRG in the High Point/Greensboro, NC area could be the right fit for you. They are looking for their next team member to join their growing and employee-centric company.
- Successfully develop and implement mobile applications for our customers and clients. Primary focus is internal applications for clients; secondary focus Client, Customer and other applications available in the Apple App or Google Play stores
- Responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including estimating, architecture, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and post-launch support. Preferably experience with Agile Development practices.
- Design and prototype potential solutions including UI, participate in design and review meetings. Collaborate with UI/UX teams when requested.
- Work both as a member of a team and individually on multiple development efforts.
- Develop and mentor other members of the team with regards to good coding & UI practices
- Adapt to changing priorities and personalities in order to seamlessly execute goals and deliverables.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, combination of education and experience, additional course work in Xamarin
Two plus years Android application development experience
Experience using the Xamarin framework and toolset, including Xamarin.Forms and Xamarin Native. (Familiarity with Material Design is a plus).
Experience with front-end development for production-level applications.
C# development and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Category Code: JN008