We are seeking a Xamarin Developer with a minimum of 5+ years software development experience in a distributed systems environment.
This is a hands-on position responsible for the front-end redesign and implementation of the mobile application
- Work with the product owners to define and clarify functional requirements and scope
- Work with the development team to design proper solutions in accordance with the functional requirements and long term strategy
- Detailed analysis of requirements in terms of understanding, estimations, feasibility and suggest different approaches whenever required
- Communicate with offshore team for any technical or project requirement specific helps.
- Involve in Development tasks, debugging, unit testing, defect fixes & hot fixes
- Responsible for peer code review to verify technical or logical problems, coding standards, etc.
- Participations in daily scrum meetings and other sprint meetings like backlog grooming, sprint reviews & retrospectives
- Follow design and code reviews process
- Implement core pieces of the functionality – mobile and server side components
- Drive and supervise build process, test and deployment
- Work with the support teams to identify and resolve production issues
- Stay current on the latest mobile technologies and best practices
Required Skills and Knowledge (Brief description of technical knowledge or skills needed to perform the job)
- Deep understanding of mobile development fundamentals with focus on front end design and implementation
- Solid hands on experience and knowledge of both iOS, Android is required
- Strong experience with Xamarin / Xamarin forms is required
- 2+ Year experience on Agile Process and Scrum ceremonies is Must
- Good understanding of responsive web design techniques, experience applying them in practice
- Experience with server side technologies - .NET, MS SQL Server/Oracle, REST/SOAP is a plus
- Version control - Mercurial or GIT preferred
- Experience following best practices for code quality - design and code reviews
- Familiarity of Visual Studio as IDE for Xamarin application development.
- Basic understanding of agile project management.
- Basic understanding of JIRA and Confluence usage.
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- 5+ years’ mobile development experience
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT Staffing
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
IT & Technical