Mobile Application Developer is a mid-career software developer that has been engaged in mobile software development on at least 1 completed project as a primary mobile developer. A strong background in Microsoft .NET technologies including Xamarin Forms and exposure to native Apple and Android development is also required. Ability to succeed in a fast environment, with limited monitoring is a key attribute to this being successful in this role.
• Effective team member in support of the group, department, and company goals.
• Development and support new Mobile platforms and application per the business needs
• Support existing Mobile, and Mobile web applications
• Ensures compliance with Performance, Security, Availability, Recoverability and Supportability standards and policies and provides Monitoring recommendations for tasks of high level of complexity.
• Participate in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for proper analysis, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of the code.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Support the development of all Customer Data platform program deliverables.
• Strategically advise on scope, business terms, configuration, etc. required to complete the program roll-out
• Review and provide strategic recommendations for each of the physical deliverables from Deloitte (BRD, SRD, project plans, etc,,)
• Provide project manager services
• 6+ years in IT, specifically in the technical design, development and implementation or support of business systems.
• 8+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies.
• 2+ years Native Apple development.
• 2+ years Android development.
• 2+ years Xamarin, and Xamarin Forms experience
• 3+ years .NET MVC Experience
• 2+ SQLite/Realm
• MVVM experience is a plus
• Unit of Work pattern experience is a plus
• Proficiency in developing and designing mobile and embedded technologies on mobile platforms
• Developed User interfaces with rich features
• Proficient with common Mobile Framework API’s (Email, Web View, contact manager, Camera, Notifications, Maps).
• Experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD), analysis (OOA), modeling (OOM) based on UML.
• Experience in web services using markup languages like JSON and REST.
• Knowledge in designing and developing adaptive UI components, widget for android phones, tablets using Notifications, Adapters, Content Provider, Services, XML Parsing, SQLite
• Mobile and web design skills using Activities (iOS & Android), HTML 5, Java Script, AJAX and XML.
• Experienced in requirement gathering, architectural design, and functional design and turning requirement to product.
IT & Technical