Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create engineered product drawings using AutoCAD and Inventor 3D Model software
* Produce detailed part and component assembly shop drawings to include part dimensioning, materials, hardware
callouts, finishing specification, and machining and assembly requirements
* Create production CNC part programs utilizing AutoCAD and CNC programming software (CAD Code)
* Setup Bills of Materials and labor routings in an ERP software system, listing all product material requirements,
labor operations for plant production, packaging and shipping requirements
* Participate product estimating and material purchasing may be required
* Communicate clearly and effectively with customers to understand their needs and turn those concepts into
working drawings for customer approval.
* Take approved drawings and create detailed production drawings from which the product can be manufactured
* Produce documentation including instructions and full labeling for all parts, subassemblies, and final assembly &
participate in manufacturing hand off meetings.
* Coordinate effectively with production team to ensure timely, accurate fabrication of customer orders.
* Actively participate on the production shop floor & troubleshoot variances that arise from production and
engineering change orders.
* Developing and motivating the cost-effective alternatives and continuous improvements to production processes.
* Prepare material takeoffs and requisitions for purchasing.
* Prepare and maintain product catalogues as directed.
* Performs other duties as required
* Project Management of projects as assigned
* Create take-off drawings from Architectural drawings and create elevation shop approval drawings for Architects.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.